October 21, 2022
Access & Coverage
  • Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear announced that starting January 1, 2023, the state Medicaid program will extend dental, vision, and hearing care coverage to about 900,000 adults enrolled in the program. The initiative applies to individuals earning less than $18,700 per year and a family of four with income under $38,200 yearly. Federal funds will cover 90 percent of the initiative’s $36 million in annual costs, and the state Department for Medicaid Services will cover the remaining 10 percent. (Article here)